Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Thoughts on the "Blogging for Fun and Profits" Course

I have been wanting to take Simpleology's "Blogging for Fun and Profits" course for a while. So, why haven't I taken it until now? Because I didn't have a blog!

Why didn't I have a blog? I didn't know what I was going to write about, and maybe I was just a little fearful of putting my words "out there". But I finally started this journal, we'll see where it leads, so I now am finally taking the course on blogging.

It has a lot of information at first glance. The lessons are in video, audio, and the written word to help you learn. So when you see me adding things, changing things, trying new things, you'll know why.

Like trying to make a link! (The links in the previous post were from Simpleology, not me!) So I will try to copy the html and see if it will take you to the place where you can sign up.
Blogging for Fun and Profits

If you techies out there ever see anything that doesn't work, I'd welcome your input.

Christine

No comments: